App to edit docs in Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice and Google Docs
Microsoft Office files such as Excel spreadsheets, Word documents or PowerPoint presentations have become a standard in the office industry. That's why you'll more than likely have to work with some of them and, for such purpose, you'll need an office app that allows you to do so. TOPDOX can be considered an alternative to Office for Android, at least in terms of quickly proofreading and editing documents.
Access and edit Word files from your smartphone or tablet
Download the APK of this application to be able to work with any of these documents. No more waiting to get in front of your computer to be able to apply a change, so it's much easier for you to take your work with you and send any file that needs to be delivered urgently.
Compatible with the main office suites and files.
But it's not limited to Microsoft's pack of office tools, as it also works with other programs such as cloud storage services. Among its main features we have to point out:
- Compatible with Microsoft Office (DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, SLSX, PPTX), OpenOffice and LibreOffice (ODT, ODS, ODP) and Google Docs.
- Compatible with PDF and RTF.
- Access to online storage apps such as Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
All the latter has led it to be considered as one of the best productivity tools in the world by the alternative application store Aptoide.
- Requires Android 4.4 or above.
- The space required depends on the device on which it’s installed.
- Offers in-app purchases.